HTC One (M7) pull down status bar doesn't work

no pe

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
apex launcer do great!!! it works
dont think its hardware problem some app may the cause of it..but i dunno but apex launcer help me

sp1ke77

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
My Wiko Highway has the same issue, and i cant send it to repair.

I found this app that pulls the bar down.
Its not a hardware fix, but it works for me very well

Go to play store and search for:
Open Notification Bar - Green Cloud soft

Hope it helps

veemax

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
I have the same issue it's so annoying. I've restored the phone didn't help. I downloaded the apex launcher but it doesn't work while I'm using an app so basically I can't use some apps that don't rotate like instagram for example. Any other app suggestions that might work?

Islam Taha

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys

I found where is it the problem. The pull down menu didnt work vertically or horizontally. It was like frozen, and i guess it is 100% softwear issue. I just needed to change the extreme power saving mode off, you can switch it on and off again if it was originally off.
My phone was functioning as on home sence mode, but the extreme power mode was still on.

Hope it helps

Cheers

Kikkkko

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone.My HTC one M7 has a problem.Part of the touch screen is unresponsive.Can anyone help me?I will try to do back up or restore but I am not sure it will help.Some people think the problem is from the last phone update or any app could be the reason?
Thanks

smart23

May 31, 2016
Visit site
Mine is a HTC One M8 running on Android Marshmallow. I tried DropDownStatus app which drops the notification section when tapped. Later tried Apex Launcher and the top section (portrait mode) now works when I tap it. The notifications are now active.

Armaan Chowfin

Jun 21, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I had the same problem. I contacted HTC and was told to With your phone turned on (you can also turn off your device if you like by pressing on power button once; then select “turn off”) press and hold volume down and home buttons together.
Keep pressing the mentioned keys until the screen goes black.
At that point release only the power button but keep pressing the volume down key.
Fastboot mode will be then displayed, so you can also release the volume down button.
In fastboot mode use volume down / up buttons in order to scroll up or down towards the menu.
Choose recovery option.
Your phone will show a black screen with a triangle for a few minutes then it will reboot. It has solved my problem, hope it works for you.

Does this method cause a data wipe on the phone?
Thanks in advance!

Wogsey

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
I had this problem on my HTC ONE M8, used the app you recomended and bingo i can access the notification bar again. THANK YOU VERY MUCH*******

Karim Fares

Jul 23, 2017
Visit site
Please i have the same problem with drop menu and sonetimes it freezez my screen and did rest and recovery and closed extreme saving and same problem plz advice my mail [removed by moderator]
Thanks alot for ur help

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87