All of a sudden,a screenshot disappeared from my phone while i was looking into it.

Imtihan

Jun 7, 2018
Visit site
I had taken a screenshot.then I went to gallery and opened it.but all of a sudden before deleting it,it automatically vanished and on blank screen there was something written like,"The picture was corrupted and hence removed".By the same time a internet was open and a window maybe coming from ad was open.chrome told me to block it and I did.but then I searched this picture all over the phone,couldn't get it.I even used virus scan to find whether anything was wrong but nothing was wrong.is there any way that this screenshot is leaked from my phone to anywhere other or it was just a data crash?Was my phone hacked or the screenshot was theft from my phone?the screenshot was personal and important. my device name Xaomi Mi Note5A Prime.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Using a file manager app, go to the /Pictures/Screenshots directory and see if the image file is still there.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If the phone has an SD card, check on the card as well to see if there's a Screenshots directory.