ESPN Scorecenter?

pwrmetal

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
One of my favorite apps for my iPod Touch is ESPN's Scorecenter. Anyone know if this is going to come to Android? I haven't really found a suitable replacement app yet, though Sports Tap is cool in its own way.

pwrmetal

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
So... I no longer even have Scorecenter for my iPod Touch (2nd gen) now since it was updated and now requires an OS upgrade that isn't free for iPod Touch owners. Stuff like this is why I am forced to both love Apple and hate Apple. I really wish this would come to Android. :(

pwrmetal

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
try sportstap for now. i doubt it would be as fully featured as the espn app, but its the best on android right now IMHO

I do. I like it, (although the widget is always quite behind on reporting a "live" score despite my having the app set to update at the quickest allowable frequency) but I also think it's a very different app than ScoreCenter. ScoreCenter lets me look at a lot of different scoreboards very quickly, whereas Sports Tap allows me to look through individual scores, and get updates on the scores of particular teams. If ScoreCenter comes out, I'll still use Sports Tap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non