"At least late June"

Hand_O_Death

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
The last "Official" word was that the Bionic is just getting some "upgrades" and "form factor changes" that the Targa does not even exist. Anything else is speculation.

With that said, it would be more logical IF they take whatever insides that the fabled Targa specs had inside and throw them indies the a new device and call that the "Bionic". Now the form factor will obviously change, but if they want to keep that nice sweet 1930mah battery (and it better or add something bigger), I am doubtful that it will have the Droid X / Targa form factor either. I would rather have something with a little more bulk and last me the day.

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Let's not start this again; they said "summer," that in no way indicates June as a launch month. On well, let the speculation begin! :D

"Motorola Mobility CEO Sanjay Jha said the phone would launch in the second quarter, but that sentiment was premature, as Motorola told eWEEK it was delaying the device to make some changes that will push it to at least late June."

Straight from the article if you decided to read farther than the first few lines. 3rd paragraph had that quote verbatum so the OP wasn't making it up......Checkmate on that speculation there sport.:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87