not receiving all text messages

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I've had this phone for a little over a week and its been great. Recently, I've noticed I'm not receiving some text messages. My girlfriend has sent me texts I didn't receive. She has showed me her phone with the text message shown as sent.

Has anyone else noticed this??

j1787

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
By any chance are you coming from an iPhone? And/or is she sending them from an iPhone?

Reason I ask is because their has been issues with imessage not deactivating when you stop using the device. I will wait for your response and explain further if this is the case...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
By any chance are you coming from an iPhone? And/or is she sending them from an iPhone?

Reason I ask is because their has been issues with imessage not deactivating when you stop using the device. I will wait for your response and explain further if this is the case...

No, we both have RAZR Maxxes. I came from an HTC Thunderbolt and she had an LG Chocolate.

j1787

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Ahh sorry..wish I could help you. I see the iPhone issue all the time, figured I'd ask.

I had text messaging issues once with Verizon on my thunderbolt.. I called and they changed some settings on their end and had me do the same. It resolved the issue. It was a network issue that needed to be corrected.

I would give them a call.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Ahh sorry..wish I could help you. I see the iPhone issue all the time, figured I'd ask.

I had text messaging issues once with Verizon on my thunderbolt.. I called and they changed some settings on their end and had me do the same. It resolved the issue. It was a network issue that needed to be corrected.

I would give them a call.

Thanks for the help. I'll give them a call.

merics

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
j1787: Believe I fit the category. I went from iPhone4 to Gal Note. I receive text from wife's iPhone4S but not other IOS devices. Saw same issue when I tried Nexus last month for x2 weeks.

4xxblessed

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I've had this phone for a little over a week and its been great. Recently, I've noticed I'm not receiving some text messages. My girlfriend has sent me texts I didn't receive. She has showed me her phone with the text message shown as sent.

Has anyone else noticed this??

Yes, I've had this happen twice that I know of. Both were from people with iPhones, but I've never owned one myself.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk

darkrisen

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm not getting all text's here myself. It's rare that I don't get them but what's bothering me is that im also not getting calls. The only way I know I'm missing them is because all of a sudden ill have voice mails pop up with no missed call notifications. This is not happening when I have the phone on me as it will be on my desk or sitting somewhere that is stationary and not my pocket. And nobody I know is using apple products so its not related to other people's posts. I also have pretty much full signal in my house which is where it is happening. I do keep wifi turned on and also bluetooth if that has anything to do with anything.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I've had 3 missed texts that I am aware of over the last month. Has anyone else still been experiencing these problems. Maybe a bad SIM? Any new outcomes via Verizon Cust Serv.

anon(18763)

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I have confirmed that I have missed at least 2. 1 from a Droid charge and the other from an iPhone 4s. I have never owned an apple product.

smcrutchfield

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
iPhone to iPhone texts great, to androids nothing

My husband just got an iPhone today. At first we were able to text and now suddenly he can only send and receive texts from other iPhones. The rest of our family has Androids and are not going to switch to the iPhone.

fubaracing7374

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site

What are your ways of clearing I message? I came from an iPhone and my wife has one still and I'm not receiving some texts now.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus