Free Droid Razor from a Droid Bionic From Verizon

coaster1313

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have been on the phone with Verizon more than a couple times. I bought a Droid Bionic when it first came out back in September. I had all the bugs that came with the phone also. So after calling verizon they sent me out a new Bionic. After recieving the Bionic it still had the same problems. I called again and the representative told me that there was going to be an update in November. So i waitied and waited and waited. Eventually the update came in December. After applying the update it fixed some of the bugs but still had a ton of data connection problems. So once again i called verizon and got a new replacement sent to me. That one had the same problem as the last 2. I finally got fed up with the phone and said i would like a different type. After a woman said that the only phones available to be switched out was the HTC thunderbolt, LG revolution, and the Samsung Charge. I told her that i paid for a dual core, 4G phone and expected to receive something similar or better since none of it was my fault. She stayed with her story so i hung up and called back. Got a new guy and he told me that the closest one would be a HTC Rezound. Since i had a motorola i wanted one that i could switch out all the chargers and batteries if they could fit. He told me that the Razor, Nexus, and IPhone was not available. After talking with him for a little while longer and he compared the two he came back and told me he could send out a Droid Razor. The best thing is I didnt have to upgrade early or pay anything for the device. I thought this would be helpful for all the the dataless people with a bionic or if their phones are giving them to many problems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii