LG VS930

raidencmc

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
I have really loved my droid! Sadly the battery time has gotten terrible. I've read alot about it and tried a lot. And nothing really helps. When I look at my running apps there are very few if any. I turned down the brightness on my screen and thought it helped a little. But that was frustrating to view. I have made the screen brighter and for whatever reason my battery last longer! I am not sure why. But is there any other info on increasing battery life?

raidencmc

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I went through the guide and doing the things I can. But I just don't understand he screen being brighter making the battery last longer. That makes no sense to me.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Did you increase the brightness from a manually set​ lower brightness, or did you change it from Automatic Brightness? Automatic Brightness might actually use a little more battery than manually setting it.

raidencmc

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
I read so many things saying to to turn down the brightness to save battery life so I did and way down. Couldn't see it outside at all! But I just gave up and turned it up. I did his both times by pulling the status bar down and adjusting it there.