Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG VS930

I have really loved my droid! Sadly the battery time has gotten terrible. I've read alot about it and tried a lot. And nothing really helps. When I look at my running apps there are very few if any. I turned down the brightness on my screen and thought it helped a little. But that was frustrating to view. I have made the screen brighter and for whatever reason my battery last longer! I am not sure why. But is there any other info on increasing battery life?

Default Re: LG VS930

Welcome to Android Central! How old is the phone? The battery could simply be dying. I suggest trying a new battery. In the meantime, review this guide for more battery saving tips: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...ving-tips.html
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks for the reply. I went through the guide and doing the things I can. But I just don't understand he screen being brighter making the battery last longer. That makes no sense to me.

Did you increase the brightness from a manually set‚Äč lower brightness, or did you change it from Automatic Brightness? Automatic Brightness might actually use a little more battery than manually setting it.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I read so many things saying to to turn down the brightness to save battery life so I did and way down. Couldn't see it outside at all! But I just gave up and turned it up. I did his both times by pulling the status bar down and adjusting it there.