Nexus One Pricing

MasonMI

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
Can someone please explain the price point for the Nexus One on Verizon and on T-Mobile? I noticed the T-Mobile Nexus One was $529 and $179 I do not see pricing yet for Verizon i just joined Verizon a week ago would i be able to cancel my contract with Verizon and get the Nexus on T-Mobile? or would i have to pay the End Contract fee of $350 ?

TaeKwonDonkey

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
If you're willing to pay the full $530 dollar cost of the Nexus One you might as well stay on Verizon and wait until it comes out there. Put the money that you were going to spend for the Verizon ETF towards the phone.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Can someone please explain the price point for the Nexus One on Verizon and on T-Mobile? I noticed the T-Mobile Nexus One was $529 and $179 I do not see pricing yet for Verizon i just joined Verizon a week ago would i be able to cancel my contract with Verizon and get the Nexus on T-Mobile? or would i have to pay the End Contract fee of $350 ?

Sure thing. Try this, and this.

ERDude

Oct 21, 2009
www.droidtalk.net
If you just joined a week ago you have time to get out of your contract, depending on your state you have 14 or 30 days.

If you want the N1 that bad, and T-Mo has decent and reliable service in your area, cancel Verizon and go with the Mo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Ok just talked to tmobile about contract pricing for the nexus. I was told to make purchase through google for the nexus at $179.00 phone price and 79.99 monthly contract price. Afterward i was told to call back tmobile and they would adjust individual plan to a family plan for 99.99 a month. 750 shared minutes and unlimited text and web on the nexus. Second phone i need(not a nexus, just a plain ole phone) is for someone else but i dont need text or anything else but straight call time on it. Really isnt a bad deal that way i think. Right now im on verizon with two phones(Storm1 and a cheapo) for $120 a month. Its not much of a savings but $30 a month is $30 a month anyway you slice it. lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ijulnesia