HTC Sense backing up text messages

jamex

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I was not aware that HTC sense backs up your text messages. I did a reset then singed back into hub and all my text messages were back. It's cool but wish there was info about it.

LilTmac2003

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
That's pretty cool. I didn't know that was possible.

But I do have a problem that's a bit off topic but still regarding TXT messages. It's a bug, that somestimes when I receive a TXT, the timing will be completely off. Say it's 4pm, the TXT timing will show I received it almost 4 1/2 hours later, and will show up as 8:30pm. This happens sometimes and now all the time.

The reason is why it's annoying, is because when I reply to the message, it won't show up as the most recent message. It'll show up beforehand because the message that was received is 4 hours in the future.

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
For everyone with the time problem, download an app called "SMS Time Fix" I downloaded it and haven't had any problems since.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

steveh552

Trusted Member
Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
The market restores apps. I had bought an EVO 3D on launch day, had several apps downloaded but was not happy with the phone. Returend it and got a Nexus and all the apps I had downloaded into the 3D were already synced into the Nexus, that was great saved tons of work.

As for the time stamp, there was issues when the phone was released of this happening.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95