[ROM][ZVD]CM7 magpie

sblood86

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
...I try to avoid messing with code I don't understand, I'm new at this. I'll look into this. Any idea where that code is?.....

I believe you are referring to the reboot menu at this point?

It's part of frameworks_base; best to overlay it like so.

Sorry if this isn't what you were looking for.

Reactions: tvall

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Before I put the time into it, would anyone want an updated version of this rom? I don't know if anyone actually uses it, so idk if its worth it.

If people want an update, is there anything you want fixed or added?

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Before I put the time into it, would anyone want an updated version of this rom? I don't know if anyone actually uses it, so idk if its worth it.

If people want an update, is there anything you want fixed or added?

I just use your v build with edited build.prop and modded key files I'm good

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I just use your v build with edited build.prop and modded key files I'm good

Then here is another idea. Could you maintain a patch zip thing that will automatically do that and post it here along with my updates? (I'd do it, but I don't own an s so I can't test it at all, and I'm lazy.. )

Reactions: wormy987123

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Then here is another idea. Could you maintain a patch zip thing that will automatically do that and post it here along with my updates? (I'd do it, but I don't own an s so I can't test it at all, and I'm lazy.. )

I can try I don't know how but time to learn

djjozo

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Everything was working except mms of course. Was on zvj/LS670, flashed MP with zvd to zvj patch. Nice rom btw!! Flashed mms fix, got black screen. Phone was on but screen was black and h/w keys were lit. Hadn't backed up MP unfortunately so had to flash backup of hydro.

williek113

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
yeah i really like this rom, i really dont like the adw launcher so i dont use the other cm7, this launcher is a lot better. I would really like to see this get fixed. Speed improvements and scrolling speed is always something i want top notch on a rom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38