Issue with finding contact with Google Now on Moto X

simplydf

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi, guys. I just got my motox yesterday and I was trying out the touchless control and found it very impressing. However, I encountered a very funny situation that some of the contact even tho google now heard it right, it always cannot find them on contact list. For example, when I say text Peggy, the google now appears text peggy, and the result always being "contact cannot be found". However, when I say call Peggy, it does its job perfectly. I have her name set up as correctly as other people do, but she and some few others cannot be found in the contact by google now when saying text command.

Please help!

Last edited by a moderator:

simplydf

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
it shows the right name but just couldn't find it on my contact list, but it was yesterday. Today it just magically fixed by itself. Thanks alot for the reply!

Puzzlegal

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
it shows the right name but just couldn't find it on my contact list, but it was yesterday. Today it just magically fixed by itself. Thanks alot for the reply!
I saw an update today that says it lets you text message by voice. I don't think that was supported prior to that update.