No pokemon appearing suddenly!!

LaraX

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
For the last 2 days absolutely no pokemon have been appearing on pokemon go and there is nothing on the nearby screen at all, travelling along the same route as my friend and numerous pokemon appear on hers! I can see and interact with pokestops no problem. My phone is not rooted so there is no reason for it to not be working and I have updated the app twice but to no avail, any ideas anyone?

LaraX

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
It was working fine earlier when I was connected to wifi, as soon as I disconnected the wifi it stopped working all together and wouldn't even load up. I uninstalled and reinstalled it and now it won't load up or let me log in, it just says 'unable to authenticate'?

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Sounds like the problem I had & I did this which worked. I uninstalled the app then downloaded it again via WiFi, booted the game up & made sure everything was still there then shut it down by swiping it away from the recent apps screen turned WiFi off then turned my phone off then back on again then booted Pokemon go back up via 4G (or 3G, H etc) and it now works on mobile data.

Mattressguy

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
Yes having the same problem. I have an S7 Edge via T-Mobile when riding and get above 15-20 mph they disappear usually the warning about driving pops up click ok and Pokémon disappear until coming to a stop for 10-30 seconds. It's randomly worked while riding but that's it. My son's iPhone 6 didn't do it nearly as bad as my phone.

ScottMGS

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Yes having the same problem. I have an S7 Edge via T-Mobile when riding and get above 15-20 mph they disappear usually the warning about driving pops up click ok and Pokémon disappear until coming to a stop for 10-30 seconds. It's randomly worked while riding but that's it. My son's iPhone 6 didn't do it nearly as bad as my phone.

My understanding is that's a new safety feature that has a lot of people up in arms. They *really* don't want people driving and tossing pokeballs at the same time.

wwwoodchuck

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
I cannot help with the original question, sorry.

I can answer the recent one about nothing appearing while driving. Yes, it is the new and improved safety feature of the game. It sucks for folks like me. I am unable to drive so am a constant passenger. It was fun to keep track of what was nearby while traveling and I could even catch a few. Sure it upsets me some, but it is what it is. I can see it being a good thing for folks who did play while driving, not being a passenger. I am able to see gyms and click on them. We can still stop and help a friendly gym or devastate one from the wrong teams. Ahhh. The joy of spanking all their big boys and sending them home.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty