S24 pictures... show us how they look!

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Wow! I haven't see one that looks like that before. Interesting colors. And he sure is cute.
Are they really aggressive? Or do they play exist nice with all the other creatures?

We have lots of little squirrels, that size, but with short little ears, that range in color from dark brown to a reddish rusty color, with white under-bellies.
We call them 'Tasmanian Devil Squirrels', cuz they are the 'Terror of the Outdoors' ! :rolleyes:
As they constantly attack all the much bigger Fox Squirrels, as well as every Chipmunk they see. They also chase and attack birds! I've even seen them feign attacks on our Mallard Ducks!

🫣. . Oops! Hope I didn't just commit a crime by posting on an S24 sub-forum!

Last edited:

Walter Wagenleithner

Oct 23, 2017
Visit site
Wow! I haven't see one that looks like that before. Interesting colors. And he sure is cute.
Are they really aggressive? Or do they play exist nice with all the other creatures?

We have lots of little squirrels, that size, but with short little ears, that range in color from dark brown to a reddish rusty color, with white under-bellies.
We call them 'Tasmanian Devil Squirrels', cuz they are the 'Terror of the Outdoors' ! :rolleyes:
As they constantly attack all the much bigger Fox Squirrels, as well as every Chipmunk they see. They also chase and attack birds! I've even seen them feign attacks on our Mallard Ducks!

🫣. . Oops! Hope I didn't just commit a crime by posting on an S24 sub-forum!
We have only a few of them here and I never saw them acting aggressive. The red one was sitting nearby a dark one today and both seemed to be quite relaxed