April Update-US/International

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
That doesn't change the fact that it's not there.

Personally having used it, I liked the Saturated but less Saturated look on low
But is IS there. I just showed a screen capture with the Vividness slider bar. It was there when it first was released and it was on my S22 Ultra.

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
*sigh*
58baa265a93b9be8ad284b734dd750f1.gif

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Another April update for UK unlocked (Same April security patch)

• Regional LTE TDD band support has been updated. Please note that models purchased in Germany cannot receive signals in LTE TDD bands in the following countries: Belgium, Denmark, Germany, France, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Switzerland, Czech Republic

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

• Regional LTE TDD band support has been updated. Please note that models purchased in Germany cannot receive signals in LTE TDD bands in the following countries: Belgium, Denmark, Germany, France, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Switzerland, Czech Republic
I heard the 2nd upgrade for April supposed to be more camera improvements

Walter Wagenleithner

Oct 23, 2017
Visit site

Also received it now (Austria unlocked).

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site

What firmware version does it take you to?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
movefla19