Continuum Cases

crackerjac3486

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I bought a Continuum a few days ago and the guy at the Verizon store sold me a hard rubber case with it, he had one for his phone and it reminded me of the case I had for my Droid Eris. However, because the rubber is a little thicker I have a hard time with the buttons, it's hard to wake up and use the camera button on the side. Those things I could deal with but I cannot use the active grip for the ticker unlock. Just wondering if you've found a case that allows you to use active grip.

-Jackson

ATLPeachGirl

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I got the Body Glove case for my Continuum. The active grip doesn't work for me with it on either. It was on sale for 10 dollars at my Verizon store. I wanted that one because of the clip for the belt. I liked the rubberized cases, but they don't have the clips.

JaznGibzn

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
i find i don't really use the grip sensor anyway. since i use 3rd party apps for just about everything since the stock ones suck so bad, the ticker is totally useless now. it constantly thinks i have one unread sms, so when i do activate the grip sensor, it always slides over to show me the one (bogus) sms, and i have to slide back to see the clock, which is what i wanted to see anyway. facebook notifications don't show up there, and even simple things like VM or missed calls - guess what - they don't show up either! so basically the ticker is 100% useless to me.

hopefully sammy will open up their api or whatever to let us actually do something USEFUL with it... such as maybe putting the actual notification icons there. i don't obsess about the weather enough to need a dedicated button for it that i can get to no matter what i'm doing on the phone, so give me the option to turn it off!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty