Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry My samsung mega doesnt vibrate

Its just been 3 days I bought samsung mega but i didnt check for its vibration setting .....It doesnt vibrate anywhere, even i switch its mode on ,on settings or anywhere else ..I guess it needs a replacement under warranty ....Any suggestions ?

Default Re: My samsung mega doesnt vibrate

Hi, I'm ally and my cousin has a galaxy mega and she's had it for 4 months and it's not vibrating at all. I figured it's a problem with the calibration system. I would like to know what you did, and if you replaced it or not.

Default Re: My samsung mega doesnt vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by allyfish5 View Post
    Hi, I'm ally and my cousin has a galaxy mega and she's had it for 4 months and it's not vibrating at all. I figured it's a problem with the calibration system. I would like to know what you did, and if you replaced it or not.
    I had the same problem and learned that if you drop the Mega it will often break the vibration sensor.
    Dial *#0*# to get the troubleshooting manual. From there you can click Vibrate to see if your vibration works or not. If it doesn't you have a faulty part that needs replaced. You can buy the part online and try and fix it yourself or send it in.