Email notification

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi, Ive got a problem with my Galaxy note one, the standard email notification used to show me how many emails I had until you read them then the notification would disappear, now its suddenly decided to keep saying I have 1 new Email regardless of how many I do actually have & this wont go away just constantly says I have 1 new email even if I don't, does anyone know whats wrong here?

Im running Jelly Bean 4.1.2

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
I have done this before but go in and make sure you have read them all and did not mark one as not read.
I've been into them & even deleted them all so theres none on the phone at all, but its still showing I have 1 unread but it never increases in number even when I have more than 1 new email

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I've been into them & even deleted them all so theres none on the phone at all, but its still showing I have 1 unread but it never increases in number even when I have more than 1 new email

OK here are 2 last ditch efforts to get rid of your problem doing number 1 first... Delete your email acct and restart your phone. Set your email acct. back up and this should take care of the issue. If for some reason this does not work, Factory reset your phone as a last resort but think number 1 will work for you. Let me know.

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
OK here are 2 last ditch efforts to get rid of your problem doing number 1 first... Delete your email acct and restart your phone. Set your email acct. back up and this should take care of the issue. If for some reason this does not work, Factory reset your phone as a last resort but think number 1 will work for you. Let me know.
I tried option 1 & it worked, don't know why I didn't think of doing that.

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I tried option 1 & it worked, don't know why I didn't think of doing that.
You would be surprised at how many people don't think of the small things like doing what I told you to do and most every time it clears up the gremlins. :) Yell at me if you need anything else.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87