1st Impressions Tab Pro 10.1 vs Tab Pro 8.4

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
this seems to be really easy.... they are both identical in build quality. The 10.1 is very light almost as light as the 8.4 and feels great to hold, from the speakers you get the same sound but on the 10.1 i think the position of the speakers is much better as they are on the top of the tablet, i find that with the 8.4 i rest it against my chest/stomach and it muffles the sound as the speakers are on the bottom.

Performance wise the Exynos is every bit as good as the Snapdragon, it zips around effortlessly, unlike the note 10.1 2014 that has a lot of stutter, this could be down to 4.4

for me i think it comes down to how you use the tablet, i love the form factor of the 8.4 and its easy to carry around but i do love the 10.1 and the larger screen, i have a feeling the 8.4 will be my portable tablet ( work and other places) and my 10.1 will be my bedroom tablet.

i will do a side by side video maybe tonight but more likely tomorrow

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
How do you find the camera's to be between them? GSMArena said the 10.1 had a noticeably worse camera than the 8.4 even though they are both 8mp and should theoretically be the same in quality. It's probably to early to tell but how do you find the battery life between the two devices?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
How do you find the camera's to be between them? GSMArena said the 10.1 had a noticeably worse camera than the 8.4 even though they are both 8mp and should theoretically be the same in quality. It's probably to early to tell but how do you find the battery life between the two devices?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Battery I cannot answer for, the cameras both seem similar to be honest

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall