Two resets and still issues. many issues :(

mythstery

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
Did the reset twice now. Once on the initial update and now after i keep having bugs did another last night. wont ramble on too long but here is what i use.

Swiftkey
go launcher ex with downloaded theme.
sms pro
These are the 3 main apps i have setup on my phone.

When in sms pro or even the regular sms app if you hit the back arrow it sends me back to the home screen. Open the messenger app again and it loads back in the message hit back again it will go back to the screen with all my messages

When i unlock the screen and i go into said message folder the "new message" icon shows up multiple time in the status bar.. It only does this unless i click the new message first. if i click an older message it will keep saying new message.

battery life! WTF even after a second reset Android OS is using anywhere from 20 to 40%
phone has been off the charger for 7 hours now and is at 30% (using extended 3800mah bat) used to be able to go 16 hours untill i hit 20% on this battery..

the light up buttons some times get stuck lit up and wont turn off unless rebooted.

Lots of lock ups and having to pull the bat

wifi on i dont get anything turn wifi off and all the sudden all my emails come through.

4g is still not working. has an x next to it no matter where i am.

the new built in email app is horrid. The gmail app sucks even worse without the text reflow. hate that the email wont "fit to screen"

facebook after ICS upgrade whenever i try to click on a pic, or a status, or go to a person page it will say connection not avail press to reload or whatever that screen says and 2 second later poof its loaded. This happens all the damn time.

there are a few others things but these are the ones i wish i did not have issues with.

anyone able to help me fix some of these things?

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Did the reset twice now. Once on the initial update and now after i keep having bugs did another last night. wont ramble on too long but here is what i use.

Swiftkey
go launcher ex with downloaded theme.
sms pro
These are the 3 main apps i have setup on my phone.

When in sms pro or even the regular sms app if you hit the back arrow it sends me back to the home screen. Open the messenger app again and it loads back in the message hit back again it will go back to the screen with all my messages

When i unlock the screen and i go into said message folder the "new message" icon shows up multiple time in the status bar.. It only does this unless i click the new message first. if i click an older message it will keep saying new message.

battery life! WTF even after a second reset Android OS is using anywhere from 20 to 40%
phone has been off the charger for 7 hours now and is at 30% (using extended 3800mah bat) used to be able to go 16 hours untill i hit 20% on this battery..

the light up buttons some times get stuck lit up and wont turn off unless rebooted.

Lots of lock ups and having to pull the bat

wifi on i dont get anything turn wifi off and all the sudden all my emails come through.

4g is still not working. has an x next to it no matter where i am.

the new built in email app is horrid. The gmail app sucks even worse without the text reflow. hate that the email wont "fit to screen"

facebook after ICS upgrade whenever i try to click on a pic, or a status, or go to a person page it will say connection not avail press to reload or whatever that screen says and 2 second later poof its loaded. This happens all the damn time.

there are a few others things but these are the ones i wish i did not have issues with.

anyone able to help me fix some of these things?

Its your phone because my phone works blissfully after update.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2