5.1.1 update today

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I wasn't on LP long enough to find that one. I reflashed 12B and then rooted to keep KK on my phone. I killed the root and took this 35B update, but I'm not sure that I'll keep it. I may reflash 12B again and then look at a custom ROM. Any suggestions?

Never take OTA after rooting. To resolve all issues, flash back to stock using KDZ method and take all OTA's up until 35B.

I recommend Clopudy G3 2.5. It runs very well as a stock ROM. If you want AOSP, go with CyanideLP or BlissPop.

underway99

Trusted Member
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
That's how I did it -- I should have been more specific I flashed back to stock 12B, updated to 24B with the update assistant, then OTA to 35B.

I'm looking at stock ROM for now. I want to keep the double-tap to wake and lock, and I really want to keep wireless charging. I've looked at Cloudy, but there were notes of compatibility issues on the Verizon G3 the last time I looked at the thread on XDA. Sounds like you're saying they're fixed.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
That's how I did it -- I should have been more specific I flashed back to stock 12B, updated to 24B with the update assistant, then OTA to 35B.

I'm looking at stock ROM for now. I want to keep the double-tap to wake and lock, and I really want to keep wireless charging. I've looked at Cloudy, but there were notes of compatibility issues on the Verizon G3 the last time I looked at the thread on XDA. Sounds like you're saying they're fixed.

I run it as my daily driver and it's incredible. I have to modify it with Xposed and G3TweaksBox, but only for visual things.

kmoth

Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
Ever since this update, my screen dims for no reason, especially while playing games.

Anybody else?

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky