Big problem with S22 Ultra...

fox2024

May 11, 2024
Visit site
I have a Samsung mobile s22 ultra

Two weeks ago, when I ran any application my phone freezing with overlapping colors on the screen, and then it restarted automatically. The problem happens by chance. It can happen after an hour of use. It can happen after 10 hours. It can happen after a day.

Solutions I tried

1- reset setting
2-wipe cache partition
3-wipe data

and nothing I still have the problem

Reactions: gendo667

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
Try the device in safe mode this will turn off any 3rd party apps if it's ok then suspect any apps you download.

fox2024

May 11, 2024
Visit site
thank you for your reply

I have been trying solutions for two days. Now I deleted the truecaller application

The mobile phone has been working fine for two days. I do not know the problem from this application or not

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
thank you for your reply

I have been trying solutions for two days. Now I deleted the truecaller application

The mobile phone has been working fine for two days. I do not know the problem from this application or not
Hi
Ok keep us updated if that's the fix

fox2024

May 11, 2024
Visit site
I found this

SyCoREAPER

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I found this
I yours the Exynos version or Snapdragon? Snapdragon is US (and Canada?) and Exynos is rest of world (mostly)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
@mustang7757 It's been a while since I flashed any kind of software to Samsung devices. But as I recall, Odin (if that's what is still being used) had an option to keep old data when flashing a new ROM. It used to never be recommended due to data conflicts. I'm curious if a complete reinstall may work?

The video narrator did say they had someone reinstall the software via computer, but they didn't specify what program. I am personally assuming whatever happened was done to preserve personal data, which then makes that possible solution still on the table.

Edit Reason: The tag was split, and I wanted to make sure it would work. Also some odd quirk that half the text was bold....no idea why.

Reactions: mustang7757

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
@mustang7757 It's been a while since I flashed any kind of software to Samsung devices. But as I recall, Odin (if that's what is still being used) had an option to keep old data when flashing a new ROM. It used to never be recommended due to data conflicts. I'm curious if a complete reinstall may work?

The video narrator did say they had someone reinstall the software via computer, but they didn't specify what program. I am personally assuming whatever happened was done to preserve personal data, which then makes that possible solution still on the table.

Edit Reason: The tag was split, and I wanted to make sure it would work. Also some odd quirk that half the text was bold....no idea why.
Yea still Odin and you can save user data, they can try to reflash the stock firmware , based off the comments OP mentioned I'm not sure if they tried safe mode , OP also mentioned has 2 apps Facebook messenger/Whatsapp but then deleted a third app True caller so I think it's best they take it in to have someone see this in person to see what's really going on .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrussellcampbell