Case and screen protector that protects the WHOLE phone when dropped.

Edkins06

Oct 5, 2018
Visit site
I am not looking for how case/screen protector LOOKS but i am getting cracks fixed and want it PROTECTED most importantly.

Below was sent earlier

I have found NO case and screen protector that actually "comes together". My curved, raised glass has now cracked twice-right where the screen is vulnerable. I had the s5 for 5yrs without so much as a scratch. I am so angry with Samsungs design. Pretty? Who cares!! Its not practical!!
Does anyone have a Samsung contact that will do something about this? (Update-emailed North America CEO)
Does anyone have a case and protector that actually wraps and protects THE WHOLE phone?
Dont want to spend $229 to get screen fixed just to have this happen again. Wont want to buy this phone again if Samsung doesnt make this right with their customers AND change their design. I may have to learn an expensive lesson but cant have an appreciation for this company nor can i recommend as is.

09-23-2018 06:10 PM

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The only case I've found that will protect the whole case is an Otterbox, so if Otterbox doesn't make a case for the phone, I buy a different phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wengelgenene