Cases for the Z3v?

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
I got 2 S-shaped TPU cases. I first got a red one and then went with white because it matched my phone better. While the white case looks nicer with a white phone, I would not purchase a TPU case in white ever again. Just from taking my phone in and out of my jeans pockets the case has gotten blue all around the edges. I've even taken the case off and cleaned it but personally I'd rather not have to do that all the time. So far the red case has held up really good.

Personally I am searching long and far for a wallet type case. Still have yet to find anything. Just recently I found a company called Zenus that makes premium leather smartphone cases. (I'm new cannot post links yet, just search for them) I contacted them this past week to see if they will be making cases for the z3v. Haven't heard anything yet. Will update when I do!

Wingwraith

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Just wanted to drop this here since I had a pretty hard time finding a case for my new Z3v and no one else has mentioned it...

I can't post a link, so here's a screenshot.
I'll post again when I get it to confirm fitment.

Z3v case.jpg

Nathaniel Venzor

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
Managed to get my Lastucase Melo wood cover for the rear in the mail today. Quality is fantastic and really adds to the premium look of the phone. Unfortunately, the Z2 is confirmed as being shorter by a mm than the Z3v and that's evident with this wooden back. Width fitment and fitment around the camera and flash is perfect. With my phone being black and the contrast being so great, the slightly too short length not readily noticeable at a glance, therefore no big deal to me. Anyone OCD would probably not like it, though. Considering the VERY limited amount of accessories for our phones, this is probably as good as it'll get for specialty items like these. I added the metal Sony logo from a vendor on Ebay to give it bit of a kick...
View attachment 157366
View attachment 157367
View attachment 157369
View attachment 157370

They have z3 option on their website would that fit better or would you recommend the z2?

Adrianb72

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
They have z3 option on their website would that fit better or would you recommend the z2?
Z3 probably wouldn't fit as it's an all new/different chassis whereas the Z3v is based on the Z2. As the pics show, the width and fitment around the camera and flash is spot on...just the length comes up short.

Wingwraith

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Ok, the CoverOn case that I posted about arrived. It fits perfectly.
It's a super-slim case that offers minimal protection. Which is perfect for my needs.

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
If anyone out there is looking for a more colorful case, a seller on etsy has a few available to choose from. They are simple TPU cases with a design printed on them. I can't post links yet so just visit etsy. com and search Xperia Z3v and they should show up.

It's nice to see more cases pop up for this phone. That's the one area where it is lacking the most.

Gator985

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site
Anyone know if devil case will be releasing a case for the z3v? Or if their products for the z2 or z3 will work with the z3v?

Posted via the Android Central App

steve115

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
Odds are they probably won't be releasing a case for the z3v since the phones not in hot demand. Can thank verizon for not advertising much on the phone even though it's a great device. The z3 and z2 cases won't work, too much of a size difference. But the z2 l50t model is the closest in dimensions, from what I've read it's only . 4 mm longer than z3v

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
menblattcard