Droid DNA Cases

Amerr28

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
There are pretty awesome Incipio cases. Check the website, I just ordered one of their feather cases.

Sent from my super awesome Droid DNA using Android Central

mgullick

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I have the Platinum Series (Best Buy) on my current phone (Incredible 2) and it looks to me like it's pretty much EXACTLY the Seidio Surface case. I'm going to upgrade to the DNA soon and will probably go with the Surface as I've been very happy with the case on my current phone. This thread has given me a lot of cases to check out but, out of all of them, it looks to me like the Surface will provide what I'm looking for.

hoosiermama2799

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
I have a Cruzerlite case on my DNA right now. I'm really happy with it. It's low profile yet protective. My 2 year old granddaughter dropped my DNA on our oak hardwood floors over the weekend. It landed on the corner and bounced (one of those horrible moments where you see it happen in slow motion), and I thought I'd pick it up to find a cracked screen, but it wasn't! I was really relieved!

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I have the Platinum Series (Best Buy) on my current phone (Incredible 2) and it looks to me like it's pretty much EXACTLY the Seidio Surface case. I'm going to upgrade to the DNA soon and will probably go with the Surface as I've been very happy with the case on my current phone. This thread has given me a lot of cases to check out but, out of all of them, it looks to me like the Surface will provide what I'm looking for.

I think you'll be happy with that choice; I know I am. I have the Active, Surface, and the Poetic Atmosphere, but I use the Surface as my go-to case. If I need the kickstand, I'll use the Active, even though the Poetic probably looks the best of the 3.

Sent from my DNA

tidalwarrior

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I went with the ballistic sg max and I'm very happy with it. The screen protector is disappointing but I've heard allot of problems with screen protectors anyway. Good solid feel and still works great without screen protector.

, Ricky

Posted via Android Central App

tidalwarrior

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have the Ballistic SG case? Does it add much bulk to the phone?

I don't feel it add s that much extra bulk. There are two versions. Maxx version is your best bet. Remember you can remove the screen protector just fine. Very solid, secure holster that it comes with.

ryanschaeffer#AC

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have the Trident case? If so, is it a good case? Can you wirelessly charge your phone with this case on your phone? Does anyone have any suggestions, as to which case I should get? Requirements:
* Doesn't add too much bulk
* Works w/ wireless charger (Nokia)
* Good quality/looks good
* Buttons easy to push

Daniel.Lynch

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have the Trident case? If so, is it a good case? Can you wirelessly charge your phone with this case on your phone? Does anyone have any suggestions, as to which case I should get? Requirements:
* Buttons easy to push

I cannot speak for the Trident cases for the DNA, but I had two for my thunderbolt, and I do not recommend them.

The are extremely bulky. I do not know if they work with a wireless charger. It is not good quality. I dropped the first case I had a couple times (no serious drops) and the plastic began to break off where the little hook things are that hold the case to itself, so the case fell off the phone. I ordered a different case and had the same issue. They are EXTREMELY bulky, but they did make the buttons easy to push actually.

stkorn97

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Thanks everyone who has posted pics and gave thoughts on the cases so far. Was just going through the thread seeing what caught my eye. I dont want a case for the most part, but I do get nervous at times handling my phone and will likely look into a slim case to use just to be safe. I didnt have one on my rezound cause lets face it, it was a tank for the most part. I did have one on my original Inc though. Might have to bite the bullet and try one out see if I like it.

dplane

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a minisuit case. Should be here tomorrow. Hope it'll be satisfactory. Based on the pics it seems like it would strike a good balance between slim while still providing a bit of drop protection over a hard case.

harrisondisc

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
* Buttons easy to push

I have the Trident Aegis. I love it! I'll answer your to your requirements in order:

*maybe
*yes (I use the Nokia)
*yes/yes
*very easy, actually.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

tvue83

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
umagy2a9.jpg

eresehyp.jpg

Just got my nillkin and ballistic cases. So far so good. the quality on both cases are excellent.

Sent from my DROID DNA

D_Norm_A

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Purchased the Diztronic hard shell case for the thickness of phone after install. Kept the phone thin yet still protected the corners in a 5ft. drop. If it's a flat screen drop, don't think the screen would survive. Looks great on the phone and has a hole on the back for the LED notification light. Looks just like the nillkin case but WITH the LED hole.

Sent from my DROID DNA using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369937166435.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369937166435.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 70