DROID Maxx Pre-Order on Wirefly.

hornbroo

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
So, you asked for a positive story about Wirefly? I ordered my Droid Maxx on 10/30/13 for $169.99. It had been $199.99 for more than a week, so when I saw the price drop I grabbed it. Imagine my shock when the next day (10/31/13) I checked and the price was now $99.99! I immediately sent an email to Wirefly customer care (WeCare@wirefly.com) asking how to get a refund for the difference. I received a prompt response the following morning as follows:

.....Thank you for contacting our Customer Service Department.
Yes, that is correct. The current phone price for the DROID MAXX by MOTOROLA is for $99.00. Since, we offer the price guarantee within the 30 days of order with the minimum price so, I have escalated your order to our supervisor. The due amount will be credited to your account within 24 hours. However, it may take upto 5-7 days to reflect in your account as it depends on your bank's policy......

Later that day (11/01/13) I received the $70.00 credit to my Discover card. I also received the phone that same day which was a surprise since it wasn't supposed to show up until 11/04/13!! Overall I am extremely happy with Wirefly and my new Droid Maxx. I bought my OG Droid from Wirefly almost 4 years ago and that experience was excellent also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia