How many Samsung Notes have you owned?

Adaboy

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I had the Note 2 broke the screen 18 months in, went to HTC M8 Harmon Kardon Edition(great phone for music lovers) and now back to the Note 7.

SaltGuy

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
First Note I have ever owned. Gotta say... I am impressed. Was leaning to unlocked Priv because I liked it, but this is a great phone.

NYC1980

Aug 28, 2016
Visit site
I come from the Nexus (4,5,6) line. I wanted to keep my Nexus 6 until I get my hands on a Marlin but I shattered the screen entirely. So I got myself a Note 4 off of ebay for $140 in mint condition and just replaced the battery. I am loving it. I think I will hang on to that for some more time:) So a very happy first time Note user here...

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
Note 3 was my first and I loved that phone, from there I got the Xperia Z3, then Galaxy S6, then LG V10 then Blackberry Priv (I hated that phone) so I traded it in for the Note 5 and now I have the Note 7. I have the T-Mobile JUMP On Demand! program where I can upgrade 3x a year.

Honestly, unless the S8 is totally game changing, I don't see myself jumping until the Note 8 comes out, unless maybe I jump to a Note 7 of a different color.

boss.king

May 28, 2013
Visit site
None yet. I've seriously considered getting a Note three seperate times but the software has always been what's stopped me. The 7 looks like they fixed a lot of that, so maybe the 8 will be my first Note.