HTC 10 Owners: First Impressions, Initial Reviews Thread

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I have noticed this, too, after the latest update. If I leave my phone charging overnight, even with the light green, it's usually somewhere in the 70-80% range by morning. However, if I catch it at 100%, and disconnect from the charger, I'm good-to-go. Weird. Have only experienced this on 1.80.617.1.

Posted via my HTC 10

Do you let your battery run completely dead?

Posted via the Android Central App

isdaako

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I have noticed this, too, after the latest update. If I leave my phone charging overnight, even with the light green, it's usually somewhere in the 70-80% range by morning. However, if I catch it at 100%, and disconnect from the charger, I'm good-to-go. Weird. Have only experienced this on 1.80.617.1.

Posted via my HTC 10

Happened to me once as well.

SkypilotOfHope

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Do you let your battery run completely dead?

Definitely not.

I now wonder if there is something wrong with my battery. Just last night, I fully charged it before going to bed; when I woke up this am, powered it on, it was showing 71%. How is this possible?

Weird thing is, I charged it back to 100% and it's been operating normally all day.

Posted via my HTC 10

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: S7 Edge to HTC 10 - First Impressions are mixed.

You've never see an iPhone scanner that unlocks in milliseconds. The S7 Edge is SLOW and unreliable in comparison. 1 second is 100 times longer than 10ms.

I don't know about you but I think he meant millisecond because my unlocks and I'm about a millisecond when it comes to fingerprint scanner on my HTC 10.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej