HTC One (M8): The Bezel

Shamrock

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: HTC One 2: The Bezel

I'll be cool with it if it comes with a comparable battery! Otherwise I'll stick with my high visibility red nexus.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The battery size doesn't matter much to me as long as they actually optimize their software to be more power efficient.

I currently have a Moto X, and I've no problems with its battery size and getting me through the day. I'm hopeful HTC can pull that off, too.

robstunner

Android Connoisseur
Jun 3, 2010
Visit site

The battery size doesn't matter much to me as long as they actually optimize their software to be more power efficient.

I currently have a Moto X, and I've no problems with its battery size and getting me through the day. I'm hopeful HTC can pull that off, too.

I've always honestly struggled with the moto x. I'm assuming the always listening ate away idle drain because it would drain 50% in 10hrs with only 30min SOT. I never turned it off because that was the main drive of the device.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

TJGEsq

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site

And there it is:

"one area we didn't touch upon initially was the phone's large bezel underneath the display, which essentially has no functionality and makes the M8 taller than we'd prefer. HTC explained that the company was aware of this concern in the design process, but there were too many space limitations inside the phone to make it feasible to shrink the bezel size."

From Engadget.

Posted via Android Central App