LS970ZVB (Sprint Jelly Bean Update)

primal5

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
Didnt have time to post yesterday again but 2 hours after i posted the update appeared and I'm not on Jellybean.

It must have been the tribal ritual i performed shortly after the first post that did.... :)

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

cole21771

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
My sister and dad got their update last night after clearing and stopping the Google service framework about 4-5 times. I have a Sprint Galaxy Nexus, so I have 4.2.1, which is mostly good, but can be glitchy as crap sometimes!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Little Darwin

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
OK. I am getting tired of this thread always being at the top of the list. I have my update, so the rest of you just be patient and quit posting... those of us important enough to already have the update should be discussing our superiority instead!

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!

It shouldn't be long for the rest of you now... Why, it seems like just the other day I was still waiting for my update. :)

cole21771

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
What are you talking about? Whatever, es be cra cra. Lol, I'm just messing with you guys. It is a very good update, my sisters phone is now extremely fast when before it was just fast.
:)
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

sRedwolf

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Our Canadian carriers just got the JB update the other day. One downside is that the newest version of gmail (4.3) seems to crash on it (worked fine on ICS). If you open the app, open any email and then press the back arrow in the top menu to return to your inbox the app stops responding and bombs. Are you finding the same issue on yours as well?

jleliekelly

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I just got my update and now I will stop complaining. Haven't seen any Gmail issues yet on my end.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

jhasty

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
The ZVB update arrived on my phone two nights ago. Voodoo OTA Rootkeeper was able to restore root and I am all good now.

ToddPsyD

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I must have bad luck or something but I still don't have the update. Starting to get really annoyed! How slowly is this darn thing rolling out?

bodehart

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Help. I got the ZVB update but it will not install. I am rooted and unlocked and when the system reboots for install it opens up TWRP recovery. I have attempted to install from there but it keeps saying "failed". Do I have to do a factory reset to install?