My DROID died. Software update to blame?

matrix2004

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Ever since the software update, i've been having random reboots every couple days. Now it just died. Before the update it never crashed.

Anybody else had this happen?

kinglord

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I had ONE today, weird. Only one so far, had phone at least a month, and yes....it happened since update.!

Anyone else...thoughts, comments...?

dagostin

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
i've had 2 random reboots, once while on a call. Both were since the update. Not too alarmed tho, I also have 80+ apps installed. Let's be thankful we're not getting bsod

R

Roy Aguilera

I highly doubt it was the update.:confused: Although it has happened to me twice since the update. I have to battery pull and restart the phone. No button will wake it up.

matrix2004

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Strange...did you try plugging it in earlier and it still wasn't working? Anyway, glad it's back to life again :)

Yeah i had plugged it on and the screen wouldn't come on and nothing happened when i pressed the bbutton. The only thing working was the light by where you plug it in.

ridavid81

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
My droid was just a black screen and i couldnt turn it on using any buttons. I had to pull the battery to get it back to life. not sure what the deal is? first time this happened.

Flyguide83

Nov 16, 2009
www.northwestfrontier.com
That was what was happening to me with my first droid pre-update. After update my phone has crashed once.. but it was a while ago and has been doing well for a while. I power it down and back up every few days though.. just to keep it fresh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackMarkers