New Prime owner

dvs1j#IM

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
My pad just arrived and I'm anxious to start playing with it. Any suggestions to what apps to start with first? I will be keeping stock and more than likely not root. Lookout and necessary apps updates will be downloaded. This is my third tab (one ipad2 and evo view tab) i also have had three android phones. So I'm not a total nubee here....

dsuppa

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
definitely nova launcher and tapatalk are first installs for me

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

gbarrett71

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
you will notice immediately if you do any stylus writing with your Transformer Prime that the screen sensitivity sucks for jotting down notes. I highly recommend TouchScreen Tune to increase the sensitivity. it works awesome!. FYI, your tablet must be rooted to use it. The tablets usefullness is greatly expanded once the screen sensitivity is increased, IMO.

Also FYI, Pocket is the new name for Read It Later. A rebranding of sorts for an awesome app that you should find very handy as already suggested.

One more suggestion would be a replacement browser. I suggest Dolphin Browser. if you do go with the Dolphin browser be sure to grab the "web to pdf" addon. its all free and it is extremely usefull to have as well.

Last edited:

dsuppa

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
i use the built in polaris office and evernote and have no issues

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sherrymae34