Note 8 touchscreen problems

DavidL83

Nov 15, 2017
Visit site
My note 8 is goin crazy. Im having touchscreen problems. Its like its sensing that im touching it at the top, but im actually touching the middle or bottom of the touchscreen. I open a game I play, theres a chat box on the left side, i touch on the right, it opens the box on the left. Help please!!! I have a video of it, but cant post it. I turned on the option to show pointer and its crazy. Touch the bottom, engages the top and shows it engaging the top(see attached pics). Sometimes its ok, next min its messing up again. Tried every kind of reboot, factory, hard, soft. Tried it in safe mode, works fine. Uninstalled all Third Party apps, still messed up. You can see in the pics im touching the bottom, and its opening the top menu. You can even see where the circle is at the top right where it thinks im touching. Help before I throw this phone at a wall lol!!!

Attachments

• 3139.jpg
    3139.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 59

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Does it have a screen protector on it? If so, remove it and see what happens, otherwise, it sounds like a replacement is needed.

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
My note 8 is goin crazy. Im having touchscreen problems. Its like its sensing that im touching it at the top, but im actually touching the middle or bottom of the touchscreen. I open a game I play, theres a chat box on the left side, i touch on the right, it opens the box on the left. Help please!!! I have a video of it, but cant post it. I turned on the option to show pointer and its crazy. Touch the bottom, engages the top and shows it engaging the top(see attached pics). Sometimes its ok, next min its messing up again. Tried every kind of reboot, factory, hard, soft. Tried it in safe mode, works fine. Uninstalled all Third Party apps, still messed up. You can see in the pics im touching the bottom, and its opening the top menu. You can even see where the circle is at the top right where it thinks im touching. Help before I throw this phone at a wall lol!!!

Note 8 struggles, trust me I had my own.
I assume you've had your phone 7 weeks or less?
Demand a new phone.
I had issues with burn in already, and my daughter's replacement phone came today.
Don't hesitate. A 900.00 Dollar phone malfunctioning like this.
Also assure them it's nothing that you've done to cause this. I say this because they're going to try an do an insurance claim.
Your Carrier should order you, not a refurbished phone, but a new one.
Samsung will want you to send the phone to them.
They tried to send me a label wanted me to send the phone to them. My carrier can do all that. I'm out of the shipping business I'm retired now.
Like I told Samsung, a 7 week old phone should not have screen burn in already, I don't care what the settings are on.

Good luck and God bless

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enid