Post Your HTC Incredible Screens

facedown41

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I really like this homescreen! Did you make this yourself along w/ the widgets? Are there apps for creating your wallpapers and widgets?

Thanks!

you can take any picture you find on the internet, size it down, and put it on your phone to use as a wallpaper. The clock/weather widget looks like Beautiful Home by Beautiful Widgets. The dock icons look like its probably launcher pro.

bigpetefox

A delicious bass...
Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
My screen is pretty simple..

I'm using LauncherPro Beta, the updates show missed call/sms indicators. I do like having the bottom dock scroll, no need to clutter my screens when all my important shortcuts are on the dock.

First one shows my accuweather.com widget, second is the full shot of Hitomi from the DOA series(them some fittin' jeans!).. :D

Second is Tina from DOA Xtreme, it's my wallpaper for Handcent SMS this week. Yes, anime chicks tend to be my theme.

Third is, you guessed it, another girl from DOA, this time Ayane with the wet t-shirt..

Crznsunshine

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I really like this homescreen! Did you make this yourself along w/ the widgets? Are there apps for creating your wallpapers and widgets?

Thanks!

you can take any picture you find on the internet, size it down, and put it on your phone to use as a wallpaper. The clock/weather widget looks like Beautiful Home by Beautiful Widgets. The dock icons look like its probably launcher pro.

Facedown is correct, the clock is Beautiful Home, with a theme to make it look different, and I am using launcherpro beta for my dock. I did change my icons, which is why they look different than everyone else's. And I attached the wallpaper I resized from the internet. =]

ILoveParis.png

srh.pres.usx

DOXA?holic
Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
how do you change the lockscreen background? or is that a root thing?
Also how did you make the lock screen look like the droid one instead of the htc slide down thing that is the standard?

You dont need root. I use lockbot pro - different versions of lockscreens and you can add custom backgrounds.

Little change up in red for the weekend...

red1.png

red2.png

red4.png

sc2dx.png

IncrediBry

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
here's my latest as of today - I found I don't use more than three screens....

4774314217_9791e71b42_b.jpg

I'm assuming your using beautiful widgets, but how do you get the weather icons to appear like that ?

I looked at some of the themes and the clock looks like it's the " destroy" theme but the weather icons look completely different.....

facedown41

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
What calender widget is that?

I just installed Launcherpro and only calender widget I get is a daily agenda.

Thanks!

Also, what size image do you use when creating your own icons for Launcherpro?

that looks like the stock calendar widget for android, but Pure Calendar Widget is the best thing you can get on the market, its completely skinnable.

aust10n

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
that looks like the stock calendar widget for android, but Pure Calendar Widget is the best thing you can get on the market, its completely skinnable.

I guess I'll have to purchase that widget, cause for some reason launcherpro wont let me pick any of the other calender widgets.

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm assuming your using beautiful widgets, but how do you get the weather icons to appear like that ?

I looked at some of the themes and the clock looks like it's the " destroy" theme but the weather icons look completely different.....

you have to click on select weather skin on your beautiful widgets menu

Last edited: