Post Your HTC Incredible Screens

iJason#WN

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
15f6lwz.jpg

What are the icons in your notification bar?

sail4fun201

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
What are the icons in your notification bar?

I don't know what the first one, but the second and third are Advanced Task killer and Battery Status Pro. The battery one is nice you can configure when you want it to be green, colorless, and red. I hate the ATK icon...not that i really use ATK anyway.

Don't know what the first one is sorry.

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm assuming your using beautiful widgets, but how do you get the weather icons to appear like that ?

I looked at some of the themes and the clock looks like it's the " destroy" theme but the weather icons look completely different.....

Yes that's the Destroy clock skin and the weather skin is called DarkLudi by ludiDROID

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I started changing around my phone yesterday... I bought Beautiful Widgets and downloaded a ton of skins... Now, I'm up in the air about getting a new launcher...

I know I won't be able to use any of the HTC Widgets, but this is my first Android phone and I've never known anything but Sense. So I have 3 questions for the Droid Vets out there...

1. Are there any other drawbacks or pros of using another launcher?
2. Do you find yourself missing Sense using the different launcher?
3. What is the best launcher for the money?

ic3pO

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
That's cool

Okay, I've got to know... Is that a WiFi indicator on the LH side of the status bar screen posted by rayporsche ? Come back?

:eek:

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
1. Are there any other drawbacks or pros of using another launcher?
2. Do you find yourself missing Sense using the different launcher?
3. What is the best launcher for the money?

1) nope
2) I don't miss sense at all
3) Launcher Pro Beta (free)

the only Sense widget I miss is the photogallery one - haven't been able to find something comparable yet....but its not worth going back to sense for in my opinion...

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
OK, I downloaded LauncherPro and ADWLauncher... I'm going to mess with them later to see what I like best...

I also downloaded Home Switcher which made things real easy to set your default launcher and switch between the others...

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I use Better Cut to change the icons and used Icon Pack - ORB non glare from the market on the top 4 and the phone and browser I found over on XDA in the theme thread.

ADW Launcher and Beautiful Widgets.

ScottG

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Here's my only home screen. I hardly use any other apps on a regular basis so I figured what's the point in using up multiple home screens when you can just launch any app you want from the app menu?

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
tommy512 - which one are you asking about? ScottG's looks like the stock Sense clock/weather widget - a majority of the rest of us are running Beautiful Widgets

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz