Power Button loose/sensitive/flushed

Lau Chun

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,

I just got me a Tab Pro 8.4 yesterday. I love everything about even the screen despite having a Note 4 with amoled screen. The only complain I have is my power button.

I don't know how to describe it exactly. It is flushed on one side of the button while the other side protrudes as much as the volume rockers. In other words, the button is not parallel with the surface of the side of the tablet. The protruded side is very sensitive to touch, almost like if I accidently slide my finger over, the device would lock. When it is pressed in the center, It does not produce click the volume rocker does.

My question is, is any body's device like that, or is this some really rare case because I can't seem to find any similar problem with any samsung devices on the internet.

Posted via the Android Central App

Tb311

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I just got mine yesterday and I noticed the same thing. My power button is more flush on the top side but it's not sensitive as you desribe. It will still click but you just have to press it in ore than the volume buttons. I'm wondering if this is going to be problem later on and if I should exchange it now.

Posted via the Android Central App

EdwardHong92

Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
Guys can anyone here give me some suggestion pls i really dont know what to do i notice that my samsung galaxy j7 power button was loose issit it start to lost function or spoil ?but it still work perfectly even i had bring it to the center to check they told me it was normal with it had anyone had this kind of problem ?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej