Ringer Profiles

drbg781

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way to set up ringer profiles? I have noticed that the phone/media sounds aren't silenced when switching to vibrate. Anyone else noticing this or know how to correct? Usually it's pretty intuitive on most phones. I'm feeling stupid right now.

drt777

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Try the FREE app called Timeriffic - availabile in the Play Store. I've used it for about 2 years now, and it's great for not only ringer profiles ... but also silencing notifications, turning wifi on/off, and changing screen brightness, etc., at night - or at whatever time it's desired.

Another great utility is "Shush!" ... which, when you slide the volume rocker down to silent/vibrate, it'll ask you how long you want it to remain in silent/vibrate mode - after which time it'll restore it to its previous volume.

And, NO, I'm not affiliated with either author - I've just found these two products together meet almost every ringer-profile need I have.

drbg781

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Thanks drtrask! I was figuring I needed to get a 3rd party app for this. Just slightly bummed that Motorola (Google) didn't notice this. Every phone I've had in the past either silences the phone media when I change to vibrate or they had ringer profiles to set up. One little let down. Other than that, the phone is ill and has a massive battery life.

Thanks again!