[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

johnh02

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm mildly curious too, but honestly, would you use it? No quick settings, no status bar brightness, etc... I loved the idea of AOSP but quickly switched away after realizing there were too many features I was used to.

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I thought that too but I heard it should be way faster and smoother than cm9 and aokp. Also it would be something new :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I thought that too but I heard it should be way faster and smoother than cm9 and aokp. Also it would be something new :)

I could be wrong here but because there is no ARMv6 support in the AOSP code, he had to pull code from CM9 to get it to function properly, so it shouldn't be any more or less fast / stable than CM9. I get the 'something new' thing but I honestly think you would hate it at the end of the day, and I'm sure TDM would rather focus on something that he knows lots of users would enjoy instead of a niche build, but I don't want to speak for him.

johnh02

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I could be wrong here but because there is no ARMv6 support in the AOSP code, he had to pull code from CM9 to get it to function properly, so it shouldn't be any more or less fast / stable than CM9. I get the 'something new' thing but I honestly think you would hate it at the end of the day, and I'm sure TDM would rather focus on something that he knows lots of users would enjoy instead of a niche build, but I don't want to speak for him.

Yeah that's true

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I have an Audio Routing fix with headphones if anyone wants it. I'll dig it up in a few though. Its on my Computer

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm mildly curious too, but honestly, would you use it? No quick settings, no status bar brightness, etc... I loved the idea of AOSP but quickly switched away after realizing there were too many features I was used to.

I'm very interested. His source could help me out a lot ;)

Sent from my HTC One V using Android Central Forums

biggjoe

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone currently have this ROM running along with the 'Data2EXT' Mod (That is part of the ROM) SUCCESSFULLY running on their phone? I have had 'Data2EXT' running on MANY ROMs so far, so I'm pretty familiar with the concept of properly formatting the MicroSD Card with an EXT partition.

I currently have a MicroSD Card with an EXT4 partition and it works flawlessly with HydroROM. However, it's not working correctly with this ROM. Any suggestions?

Do I need to activate the script in ADB Shell?

Here's my info below:

Thanks!

BJ

Attachments

• DF-Info.jpg
    DF-Info.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Internal Storage Info.jpg
    Internal Storage Info.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 268

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Seems like it is working to me? Notice how your internal storage is listed as 165 total, and yet you have 260mb of apps installed.

biggjoe

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey Cole,

Yes, I know...it's weird. However in the second screen-shot, it's not showing that I have 4.x or 5gb available as internal storage. Also, what's even crazier is; That when the phone is running, I see my .apks in both /data/app as well as /sd-ext/app.

I'm curious as to what I need to do so that when I check 'Internal Storage', it will correctly show the space available, based on the SD-EXT partition.

Thanks!

Bee Jay

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I should have been more clear, when I was running this ROM, it never reported the correct amount of internal storage. However, it was technically working fine.

Are you getting insufficient storage errors or anything?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000