[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Could I get a download link to AOSP.... if there is one :p

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Quatt was never built for AOSP, and ICS Quatt likely never will. The gloves are off for 4.1, but it's unlikely that AOSP will get built due to technical and time limitations. Remember: we still have yet to see an alpha of Quatt4.1, so there's no guarantee that we'll even see it (though my hopes still ride high).

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Quatt was never built for AOSP, and ICS Quatt likely never will. The gloves are off for 4.1, but it's unlikely that AOSP will get built due to technical and time limitations. Remember: we still have yet to see an alpha of Quatt4.1, so there's no guarantee that we'll even see it (though my hopes still ride high).

Yes, we have had quattrimus aosp. It never made it to beta, unfortunately. And I no longer have a copy. I'm sure if tdm gets the time he will do it, but he also develops for other devices and has a life outside of deving.

Sent from my HTC One V using Android Central Forums

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Yes, we have had quattrimus aosp. It never made it to beta, unfortunately. And I no longer have a copy. I'm sure if tdm gets the time he will do it, but he also develops for other devices and has a life outside of deving.

Sent from my HTC One V using Android Central Forums

Ahhhh... I think the Quatt Alpha was before my time, and as such, I've never seen the AOSP build. I guess I assumed that, since there was wording on the Beta about it coming, that it had never been built. My mistake.

mstevens528

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey I been reading a bit about this ROM and Im new to flashing roms so how would I go about preparing my device and the directions on flashing the right zip files (rom, gapps)?
Also which builds are suitable or most stable? (CM9 or AOKP)

Already rooted, just want to do this step by step so I dont mess up.

Forgive my noobness, just want to breathe new life into my phone. :-[

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey I been reading a bit about this ROM and Im new to flashing roms so how would I go about preparing my device and the directions on flashing the right zip files (rom, gapps)?

If you are new to flashing roms you should read thus first ;)http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=108282

androidalais

May 25, 2012
Visit site

If your new to this id suggest you use a rom that's a little more stable like cm7.

StumDroid

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
so are we going to be seeing a JB AOKP port for the OV?

are we going to see a quattrimus beta3 release?

inquiring minds want to know!

From my knowledge Yes the OV will be seeing a AOKP JB Rom as soon as TDM gets to it. Tdm said usually after a couple of days after being able to Boot CM that he can get AOKP to boot if I remember correctly.

From my understanding I doubt it at least it being ICS, Quattrimus isn't just ICS, its Android 4.0 and that includes 4.1 since its apart of the Android 4 Version. So my honest guess is Beta 3 will be Jelly Bean either way we all should be excited ;)

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

This phone is unbreakable ;)

I recommend Mirage or any other CM7 Rom. Far more stable than CM9 and CM10.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

drew_t

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I've used Quattrimus and Bobz' CM10 for weeks at a time, and lately Bobz' 9.1 for a few days, on my OV and had no stability problems with any of them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

DarthBill13

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to fix my voice search by reinstalling from the play store, but I can't get rid of the current app. A little help, please!

DarthBill13

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Well I thought my OI File manager had root access, now evidently it doesn't because it sees the file it just cant delete it. I can't figure out how to add it to Superuser's list of allowed apps either. so I'll try reinstalling the file manager.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29