S20 pre-orders may start getting delivered March 4

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
This would be in line with what most of us thought about a March 2nd ship date. From notorious Samsung leaker Max Weinbach.

Screenshot_20200226-212705_Twitter.jpg

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
And all of the people on these boards with tracking showing delivery March 3rd or March 4th.

Interesting. I ordered the first minute pre-orders opened and mine still says March 6. Others show even later dates. But thought all along that that needle would move up a few days.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
No, pre-orders arriving a day or two early from release.

Ah. Not necessarily. I've had every Samsung flagship since the S7. There were years it arrived only 1 day early, others 2 or 3, and with the Note8 (I think) we got it a whole week early.

We have a pretty good idea based on previous years as you alluded to of course, just not necessarily this exact of a day this far out. Every day counts! :D

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Ah. Not necessarily. I've had every Samsung flagship since the S7. There were years it arrived only 1 day early, others 2 or 3, and with the Note8 (I think) we got it a whole week early.

We have a pretty good idea based on previous years as you alluded to of course, just not necessarily this exact of a day this far out. Every day counts! :D

Lol, either way I've already come acustomed to expecting it early so no biggie.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Given some of the completely trivial threads opened about topics that already have a thread, I figured a firm S20 delivery date from a reliable source is worth a thread in an S20 forum.