Sick of the size of the phone. Want to sell or trade

DocGo

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
I recently switched from my iPhone 5S to the Note 3 and am truly loving the experience, I have tried Android devices in the past, including the 1st gen Note but I think the OS now is getting better and better and everything runs smoothly.
I am quite entrenched in Apple ecosystem (Macbook Air, iPad Mini retina, iPhone 5S, using iTunes cloud to sync all my devices) and mainly used iTunes to get my music/videos/movies. But I do play around with Windows devices and currently have a Surface Pro2 that sync all my iTunes music well with my Note 3 using iSyncr (somehow for me, the PC version works better than the Mac version).
That being said, I am a runner, and I find the Note 3 to be too big when I go out for a run. So, my compromise is: for work and everything else, I use my Note 3. When I go out for a run, I use my iPhone 5S.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I recently switched from my iPhone 5S to the Note 3 and am truly loving the experience, I have tried Android devices in the past, including the 1st gen Note but I think the OS now is getting better and better and everything runs smoothly.
I am quite entrenched in Apple ecosystem (Macbook Air, iPad Mini retina, iPhone 5S, using iTunes cloud to sync all my devices) and mainly used iTunes to get my music/videos/movies. But I do play around with Windows devices and currently have a Surface Pro2 that sync all my iTunes music well with my Note 3 using iSyncr (somehow for me, the PC version works better than the Mac version).
That being said, I am a runner, and I find the Note 3 to be too big when I go out for a run. So, my compromise is: for work and everything else, I use my Note 3. When I go out for a run, I use my iPhone 5S.

You sound like me

Besides the Note 3, our house has 3 iPhone 5s, total of 4 ipads (2 are the iPad mini) a macbook air, and 2 Mac desktops. But I'm not going back to the iPhone anytime soon!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

gantavya

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
The ironic thing is that I actually have fairly large hands... people have always told me that. Having said that I still feel like the phone is constantly slipping out of my hands. I really couldn't find a slim case that was "grippy". Perhaps some one can tell me if I looked in the wrong places.

One other thing. ..I tried to talk to the phone to dictate a text yesterday and got horrible results. Worked flawless with iphone; even recognized periods, semicolons, etc. Not the case with the note. The result was ridiculous actually.

And I'm not an apple fanboy. The reason I converted to the note was because I was bored of apple and all their hype. The 5s was a hyped phone that was hardly a redesign, and was pretty much a let down. Let's send out pretty much the same product but give it a new name. And people buy it regardless. My point is that the apple OS seems to work better. You might disagree but I think android has some catching up to do. S Voice and the voice recognition are prime examples of the deficit.

Posted via Android Central App

I think Samsung has made significant changes in every iteration of Galaxy Note. I owned original note and when I compare that with Note 3, the differences are huge. It's faster, snappier, has multi-window mode. They improved the pen a lot. Now, it feels great to write with the pen and S-note has gotten better.
You think apple OS is better, that's your point of view. My thinking is that Android is 10 times better than apple, especially if you compare Note 3 with 5s. Apple can't do multi-window, battery life is worse, it cannot be customized as much as Android, no pen input in Apple, no external SD card or no extra battery can be used with Apple. For me Android signifies freedom. Freedom to choose the screen size I want, the price I want, the customizations I want, the features I want. IPhone does not give me that freedom.
Having said that, I don't hate Apple, I just love better technology.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe