Still don't have Froyo

Trantice99

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Am I in the minority here? I've tried manually trying to search for updates, rebooting my device a million times, but still nothing. Check for updates always gives me an error, saying not ready at this time.

I've seen people say this before, but I haven't actually seen any fix. Is it just me, or is it very slowly rolling out to everyone, and I should just be patient?

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Am I in the minority here? I've tried manually trying to search for updates, rebooting my device a million times, but still nothing. Check for updates always gives me an error, saying not ready at this time.

I've seen people say this before, but I haven't actually seen any fix. Is it just me, or is it very slowly rolling out to everyone, and I should just be patient?

Have you contacted VZW to ask them?

There was a rumor going around that the update was pulled but that was debunked over on the Motorola Owners Forum.

GatorPT

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
if you have a task killer installed , uninstall it and then try to pull the update again. Also if you have any kind of anti-virus i would uninstall that also. give that a try and let me know how it went.

Dural

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

If you haven't already, please turn on WiFi. Leave it on, and then perform a regular power cycle. This works the majority of the time and if it doesn't, a call to VZ may be in order.

Trantice99

May 20, 2010
Visit site
If you haven't already, please turn on WiFi. Leave it on, and then perform a regular power cycle. This works the majority of the time and if it doesn't, a call to VZ may be in order.

I LOVE YOU!!!! This worked, I'm not sure why I didn't see this before, was it posted anywhere?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OSCAR DE BUG