T-Mobile N6 order status?

pugnuttt

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Couldn't wait. Last wed called and found it at one of my local T-Mobile stores. They held one till I could get there. I am very pleased.

Posted via the Android Central App

jian9007

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Ordered my 64GB Nexus 6 just after Midnight PST at launch on the 19th (with next day shipping). Still shows backordered and no one has any answers as to when I'll get it. :mad:

danielcj

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Is the Tmo N6 free of bloatware like the playstore version? And if we do get one from the playstore will it get the WiFi calling update from tmo?

gothand

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Is the Tmo N6 free of bloatware like the playstore version? And if we do get one from the playstore will it get the WiFi calling update from tmo?

As far as I can tell, the TMo version is entirely free of bloatware. I activated my TMo phone on AT&T with the AT&T sim card in and it did automatically download two apps during setup: AT&T Live and myAT&T. These are easily deleted and I'll probably keep the latter.

Don't know about the wifi calling update since they don't have that yet on AT&T AFAIK, but I imagine that the TMo phone will get it. If TMo is willing to give out free wifi routers to encourage you to use wifi calling, I imagine that they will try to get the phones updated to use it ASAP.

Oh yeah, the only TMo logos are on a pamphlet in the box. Nothing on phone and nothing on startup screen.

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site

If you want wifi calling, then you want bloat. Wifi calling is T-Mobile bloat. But it's coming in Q1 2015.

T-Mobile version comes with MyAccount, which can easily be removed. That's it.

mrdapper5

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Is that turn time if we order today, or for those of us on backorder as well? I ordered my 64gb on launch day.

I'd like to know this as well. In was told by a Tmo rep it was 3-5 business days. Now its 2-8 weeks, thats a pretty big difference.

V6Hawk

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
That was as of that day. It could have changed but I doubt it. We have a website where we can go to look up turn around times. As far as I am aware it's never been 3-5 days.

mrdapper5

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
That was as of that day. It could have changed but I doubt it. We have a website where we can go to look up turn around times. As far as I am aware it's never been 3-5 days.

That's more bad news, that is a long time to wait for a 64gb model especially without any updates from Google or Tmo.

V6Hawk

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
That's very interesting. Maybe you got lucky. All the customers from my store that have ordered one, or we ordered one for, haven't received theirs yet. I just ordered mine on Friday. Like I said the 64gb was the 2-8 weeks. 32gb was 10-15 days. I go in today so I will check and post updates in a bit.

V6Hawk

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
I stand corrected according to our sheets the 64gb is 6-8 weeks and the 32gb remains at 10-14 days.

danielcj

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I was at my tmo store and the 32gb was out of stock indefinitely on their system haha. Also they will only carry blue version.

NerdTopper

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
If anyone is interested in a brand new Nexus 6 64GB (Midnight Blue) from T-Mobile PM me. I will be selling it for $825.00 which will include 3 day shipping. Keep in mind that I did have to open it to remove the Sim card that came with the phone.

N33k5

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Ordered a 32Gb model yesterday around 1PM, got a text and an email this morning with a tracking number. It'll be here tomorrow XD I only moved up to 3 day UPS.

mrdapper5

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Ordered a 32Gb model yesterday around 1PM, got a text and an email this morning with a tracking number. It'll be here tomorrow XD I only moved up to 3 day UPS.

smh....I don't understand why the 64gb are delayed for weeks (or even months) yet these 32gb are being pumped out every few days. Many people have ordered 32gb models and it has shipped in less than a week from the date of purchase and I can't even get a single update on the 64gb model.

N33k5

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
smh....I don't understand why the 64gb are delayed for weeks (or even months) yet these 32gb are being pumped out every few days. Many people have ordered 32gb models and it has shipped in less than a week from the date of purchase and I can't even get a single update on the 64gb model.
My thought is that it is the holiday season and they are dealing with supply constraints. Knowing that they will sell far more 32 GB models than 64 GB models they opt to make sure the flow of 32GB devices is better. Would you in their position opt to only make the more expensive model more readily available if you were trying to just get the thing into as many hands as possible? It sucks you and many others are having to wait so long and by February the supply issues should be subsided. I fought like crazy to get the Galaxy Nexus back in the day and again with the N4 (16 GB all the way). I'll just be happy to have LTE and a bit more space for books and comics. :)

queenren

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I stand corrected according to our sheets the 64gb is 6-8 weeks and the 32gb remains at 10-14 days.

What??? 6-8 weeks? Do you mean to tell me that I won't have my 64gb Nexus 6 until AFTER Christmas???? *cry*

danielcj

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
After seeing the Nexus 6 in person last night I noticed it wasn't as big as some people are saying. I could type with one hand but reaching for the top notification bar is a stretch. Anyway, with the lack of availability, me questioning if it would fit in my pockets and the chance of getting a Moto X for only $360...it was a no brainer and I decided to go for the 5.2'' form factor. I'm really going to miss wireless charging on the Nexus but it wasn't worth the almost $300 price difference. Actually a $250 price difference for me as I opted for the 32GB version. I also used motomaker to make it with a black front with white back...just like the Nexus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onais