Texted picture and video stay at Sent & never deliver to recipients?

NwoAmy

Nov 25, 2017
Visit site
Hi.
I have a Motorola Droid turbo 2. On 11/21 I had a system update for security & protection. After this, my text messages started acting up. Some texts, especially ones with photos and videos attached would stay as sent & never reach delivered in message info.
I used your forum help information & reset my message app (red message+5 standard for Verizon Motorola phone) to factory settings. I then did an update on the app. Still have some issues with pics and videos.
I also used the forum help & downloaded AndroPro changing my videos from .mp4 to 3gp. Videos now deliver but the resolution is pixilated.
My question is: What happened to my very reliable phone? Is there anything I can do to make it perform without having to change my photos and videos? I love this phone, it's only a year old.
Sorry this was so long. I tried to include pertinent information. Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

NwoAmy

Nov 25, 2017
Visit site
Thank you for the suggestion. I will give this a try. This is a great board for information and friendly help! I will report back if this solves issue.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I hope it works! Wiping the cache partition doesn't affect any of your personal data, and can be a useful troubleshooting step for various issues, especially after a major system update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred