Thinking of purchasing Note 8

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys

So ive had the s8+ loved it but decided to go to iphone7p but now im looking at the galaxy note 8 and going purchasing one the last time i had a note was the note 2! Love that phone whats your thoughts on this please? :)

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I can't imagine leaving Android for an iPhone, so I'm not sure my thoughts will help you.
I like my Note 8, some things about it I like more than my note 2 or note 5, like live message, iris scanner, and all apps in multi window.

However I liked the width and sturdiness of the note 2 more. The note 2 felt like you could drive over it with a car and not hurt it, even with the plastic back.

I have never had a desire to own an iphone.

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
U had the s8 plus and felt the need to switch to an iPhone? Why? Getting the note 8, which is almost the same phone so you'll prob end up switching again if you switched bc u didnt like it. Selling phones and switching around isn't as easy as it used to be.

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
The reason for my switch was to try something different ive hust played with a note 8 in the Three store and ohhh my its massive 😂 ..... looks gr8 tho

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
My experience with the note 8 compared to other devices is the on board ram which makes the note fly! Super fast device better than any other device I have ever owned. Of course the camera is awesome takes better photos than any iPhone out there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnetteConnor