Thoughts on the Pie Beta?

justnivek

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys!

Just wanted to hear your thoughts on the beta! (if you don't have it please don't ask how to get it here a Google search will solve your problems)

I am LOVING the swipe gestures instead of the old school home back and multitasking buttons. Like seriously why didn't Google use this method for the Pixel Line...?

Everything seems to be working perfectly fine including Smasung Pay, Camera and 3rd party apps

Mattsg430

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
everything is working smooth for me as well. I like the swipe up gestures as well as it frees up more screen. only issue I have is burn in of the old nav bar, but obviously that's not software update related

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Was this beta closed? I have been trying to get it on my wife's S8+ but I never have seen the invite.

She has the T-mobile version (US)

Mattsg430

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I think it's only for unlocked phones for now, but try going to play store to Samsung+ app and then click box to become a developer. then open Samsung+ and the option to download the beta might be there

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I think it's only for unlocked phones for now, but try going to play store to Samsung+ app and then click box to become a developer. then open Samsung+ and the option to download the beta might be there

Thanks. I will check again.

I no longer have this phone so I can check my wife's S8+ when she's home

lucidlyseen

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
My guess is the beta was pulled - I had the signup on my S8+ (US Unlocked) using the Samsung Plus app (beta) but when I clicked on the register button, it wouldn't do anything, so I went back to the non-beta of Samsung Plus, and it wasn't showing anymore. I rejoined the plus beta and haven't seen it since...

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Theres no change i hope this get sorted i dont like seeing white back grounds on my apps and i hate faffin with icon packs

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franzmorais