Unusual behavior with the Optimus...AGAIN!!

vector84an

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Well, while I don't fully understand the specifics of it... those older versions of a2sd do come with a warning that seems to be left out most of the time:

[SCRIPTS]CronMod-INT2EXT (updated 02/28) - xda-developers
-100mb internal is needed for every 500mb sd-ext

Which would seem to imply to me that at 959 MB on sd-ext you are well beyond capacity...

If you feel like taking things apart and trying again from a clean build... I've been using (slightly modified) versions of obijohn's int2ext script for awhile, and managed to get some pretty heavily loaded test setups (I got up to around ~1.4GB on my 2GB sd-ext at one point iirc) - but I was using the plus version and manually linking several of my cache folders to keep my data partition from overflowing with cache too so... your mileage may vary, I suppose?

Also if you want to use obijohn's scripts you need a working rsync binary - JBC/PAC includes one, but for most other roms you'll want a statically compiled one... I've been using this one: rsync your Android [asksven]
(only binary I could find that actually runs properly on my phone, newer static binaries from debian site fail to run for me)

Shinkenred

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Well, while I don't fully understand the specifics of it... those older versions of a2sd do come with a warning that seems to be left out most of the time:

[SCRIPTS]CronMod-INT2EXT (updated 02/28) - xda-developers

Which would seem to imply to me that at 959 MB on sd-ext you are well beyond capacity...

If you feel like taking things apart and trying again from a clean build... I've been using (slightly modified) versions of obijohn's int2ext script for awhile, and managed to get some pretty heavily loaded test setups (I got up to around ~1.4GB on my 2GB sd-ext at one point iirc) - but I was using the plus version and manually linking several of my cache folders to keep my data partition from overflowing with cache too so... your mileage may vary, I suppose?

Also if you want to use obijohn's scripts you need a working rsync binary - JBC/PAC includes one, but for most other roms you'll want a statically compiled one... I've been using this one: rsync your Android [asksven]
(only binary I could find that actually runs properly on my phone, newer static binaries from debian site fail to run for me)

Interesting. It doesn't particularly say if that applies to A2SD/A2SD+/A2SD++ - the script I was running is A2SD++ - but it seems to apply to the INT2EXT scripts.

And I started fresh with a new ROM...but it's being problematic already.