VZW GSIII arriving July 10th

thatfeel

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I just got off the phone with a verizon rep and was told that "word around the office" is our phones would start shipping on thursday.

gunner49

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I believe the press release is saying that 16 gig will be avail. Online and in stores. But 32 just online e and in stores coming weeks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

NightxFall

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I just got off the phone with a verizon rep and was told that "word around the office" is our phones would start shipping on thursday.

That would make sense. I would get my phone on Monday then :D. Just not sure if they would ship the GS3 on the same day they release the Dinc4G

Sent from my Ally using Android Central Forums

jerethi

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Seems like it's not really a pre-order if you're getting it after it launches in stores, but oh well! I'm really looking forward to getting this device, whether it's on the 10th, 11th, 12th, or even some date thereafter (but not too late thereafter ;-)!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Central Forums

gunner49

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Seems like it's not really a pre-order if you're getting it after it launches in stores, but oh well! I'm really looking forward to getting this device, whether it's on the 10th, 11th, 12th, or even some date thereafter (but not too late thereafter ;-)!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Central Forums

It is if you ordered 32 gig....they will not be avail. For pick up in stores for weeks....seems like a great sales tactic for upgrade mini sd cards

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

thatfeel

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I have a feeling our ship dates won't change at all. I won't be surprised at all if I get an email on thursday or friday saying my order has shipped yet the preorder status still says "ship on July 9th"

allanmclovin

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
My Amex was charged..shipping status has changed to show Courier and Tracking #, but nothing listed yet. I would imagine they are going to begin shipping out tonight or on the 5th.

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I preordered at around 9:30 am on the 6th and no pending charges on my card yet and expected ship day is still the 9th per the preorder status page. Come on Verizon and ship this thing out to me tonight.

DianeR

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered a 32gb and my credit card was charged and the rep says it'll ship tonight or Thursday. So there ARE 32gb's to be had.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered a 32gb and my credit card was charged and the rep says it'll ship tonight or Thursday. So there ARE 32gb's to be had.

You can order 32GB's on-line starting the 10th, but they won't be available in store for a while.

Have to work through the pre-orders I suspect.