When are we going to get them? Samsung pre orders.

EazyD33

Feb 22, 2022
Visit site
Got mine in today. I ordered the Titanium Orange and was pleasantly surprised to see that the titanium edges and camera trim rings have a gold tint. I thought it was titanium colored in the pictures. I like this better! I'm also much happier with the feel of the phone. I can get a good grip on the sides and it no longer feels like a wet bar of soap. I can finally go without a case with the Ultra. I was able to go without a case with my OnePlus Open because it felt good too.
I like the bezel color also. I think it matches up to the orange pretty well. I've got a spigen liquid crystal clear case on mine currently and don't really like the raised rim on the edges. I might have to try going naked.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Got mine in today. I ordered the Titanium Orange and was pleasantly surprised to see that the titanium edges and camera trim rings have a gold tint. I thought it was titanium colored in the pictures. I like this better! I'm also much happier with the feel of the phone. I can get a good grip on the sides and it no longer feels like a wet bar of soap. I can finally go without a case with the Ultra. I was able to go without a case with my OnePlus Open because it felt good too.
Hey congrats, can u share some pics
I too have ordered same color
But mine is delayed
Thanx

s2kdriver80

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
No, I went fresh again. I didn't clean my S23U like I was supposed to, so I took the time to do a fresh install instead.

Always recommend doing a fresh install if it's not too much of a hassle. I still don't fully trust the automated tools to get everything done perfectly and completely lol. Some stuff I restore from the cloud account that I backed up to, like sms messages, some apps (especially ones that I can no longer find in the store), etc. As for photos, videos, and other data files, I just copy them over directly from the old phone to the new phone.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget989