[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

N_LaRUE

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
I want the 5X because I haven't had much luck with smartphones lately and it would be nice to have a pure Android experience from a phone. My woes started when I had a WP. Aside from the annoyances of the lack of apps when I got it, the phone itself just never performed well. I have since moved to a Sony Z3 where I was happy. I love the style of this phone but after having the screen break on me and going through a horrendous three replacements on the screen it's lost it's shine a bit. Nothing would make me happier than owning a nice new phone right about now.

kiko66613

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
I never had a nexus device. The closest I got is the Google Launcher on my Xperia. It would be nice to have a new smartphone for my brother, he is still using his old GSM cellphone.

ryancell

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I wish I would win because: I wish that I could be like the cool kids, because the cool kids they seem to fit in. Actually I just want a new phone to take better pics of my kids.

Derek_B

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had a Nexus since the Galaxy Nexus and I'm jonesing for that pure Android experience! I love that we're at the point where Nexus phones are sold unlocked and will work on ANY carrier in the U.S.

Dylan Gorski

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I want to win this phone because my Nexus 6's battery dies two to three times in a day and the camera could definitely use improvement. Both of which the Nexus 5X would fix. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.