[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony zavala

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
I really want a nexus 5 and here's why: I've been working on some apps that are supposed to be released soon, if the pass test on nexus 5. I really can't afford one but I've wanted one for a long time. I have a mid-range core prime right now, great phone by the way but you know there's always that one device that was almost made for you. Anyway I hope who ever deserves it the most wins it, even if it's not me. I'm sure there's less fortunate and just as dedicated people outhere so as long as it goes to someone who gonna use it to make life just alittle bit easier for the common user through extensive research and development. Sorry I'm not at Liberty to leak any info on the apps I've contributed to or am working on, but if you read this thread you'll know who I am. Anyway good luck to eveyone.

cmwhit

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I've been rocking an iPhone 5c for a while and am dissatisfied. Upon the announcement of the new Nexus phones, it seems like a worthy competitor against the iPhone line. Bigger screen and soft touch polycarbonate body seems nice.

Eric Arneson

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
Android phones have come a long way! I am currently stuck with an iphone and I am less than enthused. Yes with an iphone you get more consistent updates but with android your updates don't break your phone :'(

trobo1690

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I want a Nexus because I am currently rocking a Windows mobile device and want out of it so badly I am considering buying a Nexus 6 because they are so reduced in price but the 5X is a more impressive device all around and has a more attractive size, plus stock Marshmallow and fingerprint scanner makes it super attractive. I need back in an Android device and why not go with the Google stock model as the Samsung's are so full of bloatware it's ridiculous.

superdeliman

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Just to be able to use a Nexus 5x would be a dream come true. The features of having a great none bloated phone would be the best thing that can happen in my current life (I am still alive wondering if I pass away, would I still be able to enter the contest).

Kitten7

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I would like to win the Nexus 5X because my LG Tribute has been bricked for almost 5 months now... :( I have no idea on how to unbrick the phone and neither does my local tech shop. I like the rear camera that the Nexus has to offer, way better quality than phones I've owned in the past. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sir Emmanuel